Monday 8 July 2013

Meet the Editors: Dr Simon Sneddon

RoleSenior Lecturer
AreaSocial Sciences - Law
  • PhD
  • LLB (Hons) Business Law
  • MA Environmental Law and Policy
  • PG Dip Teaching in Higher Education
  • Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
  • University Teaching Fellow
I came to Northampton after a 2-year research post with the University of Cambridge, where I was the research assistant (and sole legal member) of an interdisciplinary project investigating Environmental Valuation in Europe (EVE).
I now represent the School of Social Sciences on the University Senate, and am the Teaching staff representative on the University's Governing Council, and the University Court. I'm also a member of the Academic Advisory Team for the Radicalism and New Media research group, which is part of the School of Social Sciences.
Outside work, I'm a keen walker and have spent several weeks hiking (and living in a tent) in the Austrian, Swiss and French Alps.  Although I may not look like it, I'm also a reasonably keen runner and competed in several 10k races and a half marathon in 2010.
I am also a follower of Northampton Saints Rugby Club, and Reading Football Club.

Sample Publications

The Journal Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education can be found at: http://journals.northampton.ac.uk/index.php/elehe/index

No comments:

Post a Comment